I found this note that Samantha wrote. Either she was mad at me or being dramatic. It says, "I love you mommy but I can't stay here. I have to go away."We have been walking to school to drop Jacob off in the mornings because we only live about two blocks from the school. Jacob is in second grade, Samantha goes to kindergarten in the afternoons, and Amelia will go to pre-school one day a week.

4 comments:
hahahahaha that reminds me of a note Id get from Brinley. That is so funny,,,and cute!
I love that note! Sounds like something I would have written 23 years ago. I love the pics around your house, especially the new dishwasher!
That note is hilarious. Good job on figuring out what it said on that bottom line.
Lisa Quist-Kelley! What a fun surprise to see your blog on Ann's blog. You look wonderful, and what an adorable family. I remember a couple years ago running into you at the Rec center. I'm sorry I didn't chat more then. Congrats on the new house. I hope you're well.
I just got married and moved to Boston. All together it has been quite an adjustment for me. Sometimes I could be in a better mood.
Love you,
Melissa
Post a Comment