
I am so grateful to have a dishwasher! I have been washing dishes by hand for the past ten years( nine years of marriage plus college).

We bought this piano because it was a good deal. It was kind of a quick decision. It is about 100 years old, but in good condition. It is very heavy. I felt really bad for the piano movers. Especially because they had to lift it up our porch steps in the back of the house so they wouldn't ruin our inside stairs. (Our house is a split-level) . I have started to teach Jacob and Samantha piano lessons. Jacob is ready. Samantha is just beginning. I will probably teach them the basics and then in a few years they will have to take lessons from another teacher. It has been 15 years since I have taken lessons, or had a piano in my home. But I am grateful for it.

We just bought our first home in Orem. I took pictures of my favorite parts of it, but I forgot to take a picture of the actual house. I will put it on my next post. This is a picture of our cool mailbox we share with our neighbors. We love our new ward and neighborhood. Everyone has been really nice and friendly.
4 comments:
I want to see a picture of the front of the house. Can you post one of those. We are so excited for you, you must love all the space.
WOW--that's an awesome piano! Great pick!
This is so much fun to read your blog, yay for high speed! I'm so happy for you finally getting a house! I'm glad there's so much to love about it, and yay for dishwashers.
I love your house and can't wait to see it. That piano seems really sweet. Hopefully I will get up there the next couple of weeks to see it. I hope all is well as school is going with the kids. Walking to school in Utah semi-fall weather must be a dream.
Post a Comment