
Amelia gave herself a haircut while I was taking a nap one day. It could have been worse. The biggest problem is that her hair does not grow fast at all. It will probably take six months to grow back.

Brian and I spent some time canning this past month. The tomatoes are from our garden at his parent's backyard. The pears are from their trees. Our neighbors have an apple tree and were nice enough to teach me how to can applesauce. It is delicious!

Brian's "Star Search" pose

Brooklyn's "office" at our piano

A cute picture of Amelia and Brooklyn

A picture at Utah Lake. On Sundays we like to go there for a little bit or go for a walk in Provo Canyon.

Brian went with his dad to a rocket meet near Reno, Nevada called Blackrock.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! The haircut! The tomatoes! The cute children! Brunos! What fun in the Kelly family! I think it's awesome you guys take time to go out on Sundays to the beautiful places Utah has to offer... what the heck do you do with your kids in the Winter? My children are going insane being stuck inside! Love you!
It looks like you guys are having fun. It is cool that you did some canning. I've never done that on my own. I'd like to try. Your kids are getting big!
Post a Comment